Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Recap

February was a pretty eventful month. First off, I got really sick with the flu the first weekend. I had to call in sick to work that following Monday and should have called in a couple of days after. But, I didn't. I didn't start to feel 100% better till a week and a few days later. It felt so good to get my appetite back and start eating food though! I felt better just in time for Mikie's music school's Winter Concert. He did really good! He played Can't Stop, by Red Hot Chili Peppers (as soon as I can find a way to get the video on my computer, I'll post it). The next event was getting my hair cut. I ended up cutting 12 in. off and my hair ended up being even with my chin. It was not the length I was going for, but I was able to donate my hair to Locks of Love. Which by the way, was not the reason why I cut my hair. It was just a bonus to not being able to make it to the hair salon sooner. Finally, Mikie's class play, Bullies Anonymous. He was the "physical bully", who had a few lines in the play and a solo in one of the songs ( I will post this too when I can get the video on my computer). He did really good in the play. He wasn't even shy and played his part very well. He looked so cute with his hat and sunglasses. Well, I think that's about it for the month February. We'll see what March brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment