I took a cake decorating class a couple of years ago and found out that I enjoyed it and I could probably get pretty good at it. So, whenever I have some free time I like to practice different designs and techniques. As you can see, I haven't had much time to practice. But, my goal from here on, is to make a delicious treat each month.
Here is February's treat, brownies that I made for Valentine's day. It was my time first making them, so they didn't come out that great. They are covered with chocolate fudge and those are suppose to be pink dripping hearts. They did taste Delicious!

This cake I made for Mike's Birthday last year. Also, my first time trying this design. It was a white cake frosted with buttercream. The top is covered bordered around the bottom with sprinkled, then lightly sprinkled with confetti, edible of coarse.
This cake was made for practice. It's a two layer cake with frosting between the layers and is frosted with buttercream. The rainbow is made of stars and zigzagged clouds. The bottom of the cake is bordered with using stars also. I made this cake for David's birthday two years ago. Just simple with a golfer golfing on the green. Also frosted with buttercream, with buttercream grass bordering around the bottom.



No comments:
Post a Comment